www.metraflowmeter.com – visit the Metraflow website for the full spec’
Metraflow PFA Ultrasonic Flow Indicator: Summary
The Metraflow through flow flowmeter uses Titan’s patented transit time ultrasonic technology to accurately measure liquid travelling through a PFA flow tube. The compact integrated electronic, display and sensor package offers superior performance in a single assembly. Computer and operational connections are separate, permitting setting and interface monitoring during normal operation. The units, time base, set points and analogue and digital outputs can all be set through the USB connector and meter interface software. Other parameters such as minimum flow cut-off, computer based data logging, display/output filtration and a negative flow flag can also be configured through this port.
Metraflow Ultrasonic PFA flow Indicator Features
- Straight through construction.
- Patented ultrasonic technology.
- No dead areas or obstructions.
- PFA flow tube
- High accuracy time of flight measurement system
- Linearity 0.5% FSD (±1% reading isothermal)
- Repeatability ±0.1% plus ±0.02% FSD
- Wide flow range
- Compact body with built in display
- Free from ion contamination
The MetraFlow non-invasive PFA ultrasonic flow Indicator, is the ideal flow metering solution for
- Semiconductor flow measurement
- Pharmaceutical flow measurement
- Medical flow solutions
- Aggressive chemical flow metering
- Pilot plant flow sensing & metering
Metraflow Ultrasonic Flow Indicator- Datasheet and Instruction Manual
To view and/or download Metraflow technical documents please visit the following links on the metraflow website:
Or contact Titan via the methods below