Titan flexible Pulsite digital rate and total indicator offering battery or dc power options.
Pulsite Rate & Total Indicator – General Information
These panel or surface mounting digital rate & total indicator instruments are designed to be as versatile as possible permitting customisation to suit the application. The Pulsite Solo rate & total indicator is battery powered rate and totaliser only, and the Pulsite Link has multiple options with two transistor input/outputs and a user set analogue output. Programming is simple, on the Pulsite Solo the front panel keys are used with easy to follow screen prompts. On the Pulsite Link a USB interface is utilised with the free Pulsite interface software.
- • Clear 6 digit LCD display with enunciators
- • 8mm high main digits with 2.5mm enunciators
- • Simple setting procedure
- • Password protected
- • Programmable scaling for rate and total
- • Programmable time base for rate
- • 96 x 48mm 1/8 DIN case panel or surface mount
- • Environmentally protected tough polymer housing
- • Panel or surface mount
- • Replaceable battery
- • Front panel programmable
- • 5 to 24 V dc power with the battery as backup
- • Coil, switch transistor and logic inputs